Saturday, August 2, 2008

NIB Athern ho scale Lehigh Valley GP38-2



Item Specifics - Grading (Model RR, Trains)
Grading: C-10 Mint - Brand New
Scale : HO Scale
Brand : Athearn
Rolling Stock Type : Engine
Product Type : Diesel Locomotive
Grading : C-9 Factory New - Brand New



Up for sale, brand new, never run in box Lehigh valley ready to roll GP38-2. This has been discontinued and is no longer available. It is number 318. This is a beautiful loco with crisp paint and lettering, magnetic couplers. I bought a ride on train so I'm getting rid of all my HO stuff. Keep and eye out for lots more LV freight cars, cabooses, loco's, building, scenery supplies, trees, signals and lots more. I even have a 4x8 layout(benchwork,trackwork and wireing complete) that I will soon be posting.


No comments: